Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday - Frowning to Grining

Saturday is the day of the week between Friday and Sunday.

Saturday is the only day of the week in which the English name comes from Roman mythology. The English names of all of the other days of the week come from Germanic polytheism. In India, Saturday is Shanivar, based on Shani, the Vedic god manifested in the planet Saturn.

There hell lot of mythology around this day but all surrounting the planet Saturn(but I don’t their nature of orbit lolzzz….potha ..pj for non ismites).But mujhe isse kya lena dena….????

Well folks…it’s usually a day of joy and 24 hrs of basking. A day when nobody readies oneself for classes...No queuing up in bathrooms...No yelling out for proxies. I nest in my room snuggling on my bed till 12 noon, getting up for lunch followed by an afternoon nap and then evening wud be spent tramping over the city streets and then back to our hostels.

But today a Saturday though, was a dull day full of ill thoughts and loneliness creeping around me. It wasn’t the day I had wished for. Darkness took hold of me with me thinking about my capabilities and the real me. These kinda thought never haunted even me in my dreams. I sought for solitude (which I normally do when I feel lonely), but good hell, cudn’t even taste a single success this day. With this loserish attitude I thought of scribing my thoughts down. First it was on a diary entry, but I suddenly remembered one of my friend updating her state of mind on her blog.It was beautifully written blog, infact I wud say comprehension on some axiomatic truth about lyf.

I started rambling something on my scrapbook and in quietness of absolute feeling I cud hear 2 of my friends laughing and enjoying having ‘champi’.A delightful moment for all those seeing them. They insisted me join them but my mood made me a bit draggy. Somehow it they made me a part of their hullah –ho activity which rekindled my thoughts and changed my view about life in a jiffy. I realized that my friend(the one who wrote truths about life) were actually were actually true. I felt those vibes of freshness and soon turned back to my lappy to finish this blog.

All I can aver everybody is, be yourself is all that you can do and be ever ready to tackle any kind of situation. Today was Black out day for me but now I have learnt my lesson. Failure, sadness are all chapters of lives which needs to be revised regularly. Live your life to the fullest. Take the essence of every incident, be it small, and never give up lest you see no path to get out of the marshes.

Thank you my 2 special friends without whom I wudn’t have written this and everyone who have been a part of my life...

P.S: this was my try towards philosophy but rather turned out to be a Diary entry sought of. I usually am short and precise in writing but this one seems to be a large one. PLzzzz... Feel free to comment on this write up… wud be happy to know your views... :) :)

6 comments:

  1. hey nice writeup :) keep writing :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to blogging!!! Gud debut post... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @vanya: thnks a lot...
    @anky : yeah..\m/
    @nasa :thnks a lot..need a critic..u fit in that appropriately

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm...blogging is a gud hobby dude...way to go...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @maverick: srry..but may i know ur name plzzz.and higlhy obliged for ur valuable comment.... :)

    ReplyDelete